Thursday, January 8, 2009

New house


I know everybody has wanted to see pictures of our new house. Needless to say, we had some problems obtaining internet right away. Well, we had to switch companies and everything, so we are so sorry for the anticipation, which I am sure was unbearable. :) And even so, I left some rooms and the outside of the house to the imagination.
This is the master bedroom.

Master bathroom.
Living room, with Mike's pride and joy, our brand-new TV.
I suppose you'd call this the office, but we call it the den. I like that word better.
Dining room. Look closely at the top two shelves in the bookcase. They are filled with Mike's grandparents 55 year old honeymoon glassware.
Kitchen

1 comment:

judy said...

you have a lovely house and it looks huge, i love it and im happy for you kids . love aunt judy