Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We've had some really nice days this week in the 60's and Raeann loves the outside. As soon as we get out of the car and she sees the outside she starts reaching and talking about it, so I took her to the little grassy park across the street from our house yesterday. She loves picking up the grass and rocks and examining each piece.
Looking pretty in the sunlight.
A rock! (That's our house directly behind her)
I had no idea what she was doing here at first - I thought she had something itching her head or ear and I kept checking but couldn't find much. Then I realized that she was trying over and over to make grass and leaves either stick to the back of her head or go down her shirt, I'm not sure which, but she succeeded quite a bit in making this happen.

No comments: